Friday, November 12, 2010

Bored OUT

Well, I haven't rlly blogged in a long time and rarely anyone posts so.... i think the notebook is just fine. I yahoo chatted with you guys, but all it is: hi, brb, k, gtg eat dinner (ahem Sabreena, Tiffany) lol...... so yeah.... I have nothing to write and nobody to comment TO *cough* Cindy *cough* Sabreena *cough COUGH COUGH* Tiffany :D like 1 post every 5 months! And you were the first account you made! (I think), well, I am bored and cindy WILL NOT SHOWER!! I WANNA WATCH MY MOVIE SO HURRY UP CINDY! Okay, BYE EVERYONE!

7 comments:

  1. OMG LILLY THIS POST IS SO AWESOME!! I ♥ IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your WELCOME FOR ACTUALLY COMMENTING! omg i'm becoming a nerd that talks to herself :O okay cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lilly. what's upp? you sound bored. lol/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i didnt realized that the title of this post was bored out

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol wow so many ppl have already commented on this already.

    ReplyDelete