Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crazy psycho people

I think we should have a contest about something...because there's not really a point of posting if there's nothing to do besides making really long posts. SOOOOOO someone should think of a contest....WAIT lemme try to google a contest BRB hmmm there's only definitions of contest :P o wait!!!!!!! Lets have a contest about wait nope nothing...SOMEONE come up with a contest!!!! SERIOUSLY! I'm bored and have nothing to post about ANYTHING!!! Nothing in my life is going on except that I'm sick =.=' urgh just comment saying what contest we should do and i'll be happy :) BUT NOT a contest about having the longest post!!! Because I think most of my exclamation points will fill it up :P Yeah..so COMMENT!!

4 comments:

  1. hmm i don't know why i named this crazy psycho people..I probably got it from Tiffany and Cindy with their long posts..and cindy's story about her and sabreena and me getting my master's degree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nooo.... so me making a long post is for nothing? also, can you make your font size a little bigger? sorry... don't know what the contest should be about. maybe who can go the longest without doing something

    ReplyDelete
  3. the contest should be something weird.
    like blogging only in rhymes...but that's kinda hard.

    ReplyDelete