Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Even LOONGER posts


Well if you guys keep having these long post competitions, they're gonna go on forever! I'm not just saying that you know! Also, if you want me to start in the competition i won't because i never have anything exciting to say :P

Well, here I am at home, STILL SICK. I've been sick for 3 days so far and I don't really have a fever anymore..I missed 2 days of school. No homework for me! Also i can't practice piano and violin. Hmm I wonder how long it took to write that.

2 of my friends called me yesterday and one texted me. probably cause they missed me sooo much!!!! ;)

Do you SEE the picture of those letters? Those are the friendship bracelets with letters on them!!! Did Tiffany learn how to make them? If she did, she should teach it to someone sick! hint hint.

Well, I'm bored so goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. dont u think someone should make a C for someone i know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about S? cant forget about S! and no she didnt learn how to make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't learn how to make them! i'm too lazy and it looks too complicated...we should do it the next time sabreena and i go down there

    ReplyDelete