Monday, April 25, 2011

VACATION!! no more :(

I can't believe that vacation is about to end!!!! TOMORROW is the last day! I'm soooooo ssad! My cousin Jenna came over on Saturday last week and left on Saturday :( so now there's nothing to do here. Except piano, violin, tennis ya know. So i think we should find new cool designs to make for friendship bracelets!!! But every time i search something it just shows pictures of what it looks like :| Like i saw these cool music notes on a bracelet and this whole website of these awesome-looking bracelets but you have to BUY them! It doesn't show you how to make them! TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!! Am I right? AM I RIGHT? And, when are you guys gonna come down (hehe) to New York?? I can't wait! But i hope you don't go to those places like last time....oh! I wanna go to that person's house you know where we caught fireflies!!?? Don't you? Where we made those flowers out of tissue paper? FUN!

2 comments:

  1. lol yeah. how come you get such a long vacation?! school started on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had until yesterday for our vacation :)

    ReplyDelete